The ‘Sharing Cities Shaping Cities’ research symposium took place at Politecnico di Milano, on the 5th and 6th March 2018.
The event was attended by nearly 50 delegates, including researchers and PhD candidates, practitioners, Milan municipality officers.
Out of nearly 70 proposals submitted to the call, 13 contributions were selected to be presented by scholars and practitioners coming from 3 continents, who discussed about how sharing economy is shaping cities.
The main themes and outcomes of the event are briefly summarised in this document and implemented versions may be shared in the near future.
The organising committee would like to thank:
- all the presenters (listed in the summary) for had shared their research insights and reflections
- the invited speakers and chairs listed in the programme), together with the local auditors for had contributed to feeding the discussion
- the scientific committee for their remarkable work in the peer review process
- the hosting and funding institution, the department of Architecture and Urban Studies (DAStU) of Politecnico di Milano
- the co-funding body European Commission, through the ‘Sharing Cities’ H2020 project.
For more information on the event, its ouctomes and follow up please write an email to email@example.com